Did you know that your loved one in the home can have round-the-clock, 24 hour care provided to him/her at the most reasonable prices in all of Southern California-- and all at a moment's notice?
That's because at A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica, we provide senior caregivers to elders throughout Los Angeles and Orange County who would be best served with hourly in-home care solutions, whether simply because of advancing age or due to any number of maladies that may have affected them heading into the start of 2016.
A-1 Home Care provides senior care services from the comfort and convenience of the home that include:
· assistance with household chores such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· assistance with mobility
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides short-term care solutions that involve temporary rehab care so that elders don't have to be under the impression that only long-term care is offered in home caregiving agencies. A-1 Home Care's continued dedication to providing the best-- while leaving behind the rest!-- has allowed it to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting already.