Has your loved one suffered a traumatic head injury, and would benefit from the leading caregiving options in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica, we offer exceptional care options from the comfort of the home at affordable rates. Each specialized brain injury care specialist comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- and all at a moment's notice!
We provide a variety of caregiving options that involve in-home care as well as out-of-home care with diverse hospital sitters who offer gentle after surgery care for such situations.
Take a look below at some of the leading brain injury care services we provide people in the home at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides short-term care for rehab situations and 24 hour care for longer-duration caregiving in the home. It's this dedication to excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiver services for decades and counting already!
For more information about the brain injury care options and other services available today at A-1 Home Care, dial a compassionate caretaker at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves adjacent communities in Marina Del Rey, Malibu, Century City, Culver City, and Hermosa Beach.