Do you have a loved one who’s suffered a brain injury and would benefit from lasting in-home care options?
At A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica, seniors with head trauma can receive the most affordable and long-lasting brain injury care services from their own homes. A-1 Home Care brings exceptional senior care solutions to the comfort of the home so that brain injury patients can remain comfortable and won’t feel an additional level of stress as they recover from the brain injury that’s ailing them.
The elder care experts on staff provide caregiving options to homes across Los Angeles and Orange County. Some of the services they offer include:
· help with household maintenance such as vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
· help with yard work and gardening upkeep such as raking leaves and watering plants
· help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
· healthy meal preparation
· medication reminders
· good conversation and genuine companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and social engagements
· special needs care
The diverse in-home caregiver options that A-1 Home Care provides have allowed it to retain the accolade of being the best non-medical home care agency in Southern California since its inception in 1991.