Do you have senior in the home whose Lou Gehrig’s disease is getting to the point where additional assistance in day-to-day life is warranted?
At A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica, expert elder caregivers provide the most affordable and exceptional caregiving solutions available anywhere, reaching out to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. A-1 Home Care provides Lou Gehrig’s disease care in the comfort of the home for elders whose symptoms are becoming increasingly erratic and dangerous.
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide home caregiver services that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides care options that include home helpers, kidney disease care, and Multiple Sclerosis care, among others. It’s this dedication to providing a variety of exceptional elder care solutions that has allowed A-1 Home Care to retain the honorable distinction as the non-medical caregiver agency trusted most in Los Angeles and Orange County.
If you want to know more about the lasting caregiving services offered at A-1 Home Care, then call a friendly caregiver today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in cities like Culver City, Century City, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood.