Whether you enjoy Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah, the holidays are back upon us! Unfortunately, seniors who aren’t with their families this holiday season often feel lonely and discouraged as they spend time alone in their homes.
At A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica, we provide specialized caregivers who bring round-the-clock live-in care services to elders looking for holiday companionship in the home. These diverse 24 hour care experts have years of experience in home care provision and reach out to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of home caregiving solutions that include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides heart attack care, Alzheimer's and dementia care, arthritis care, and much more. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!—that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain as the leader in home care provision for the Los Angeles and Orange County areas for the past 2+ years and counting.