If you or a loved one has recently had a hip replacement or is scheduled for one upcoming, then be advised that the rehabilitation required once the new hip is in may be tough at times.
With this in mind, A-1 Home Care in Santa Monica provides a soothing promise to bring only the most affordable caregiving services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County right to the comfort and convenience of the home—and all at a minimal cost to you. Our caregiving service superstars provide lasting care to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, because we understand the importance of providing only the best-- and leaving behind the rest!
Take a look below at what A-1 Home Care can do for you and your new hip in the home:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiver services such as respite care for family caregivers who need some time away, after surgery care for elders who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting, kidney disease care for people with renal dialysis treatments, and much more so that every elder who calls on our name can enjoy superior home health.